What is Fashion Jewellery?
Fashion jewelry refers to any type of jewelry that you wear for looks more than for function or the value of the metal used to make it.
Fashion Jewelry is any jewelry that isn't made of precious metals like Gold or Silver. It is also known as Costume Jewelry.
What is Fashion Jewellery Made of?
Fashion Jewelry can be made from base metals like Stainless Steel, Brass, Copper, Aluminum, etc. Fashion jewelry can also be made with textiles, leather, or beads. Our jewelry is made in Stainless Steel or Brass and plated with 14K or 18K Gold, Silver, or PVD.
How to Store Fashion Jewellery?
- Keep jewelry dry and away from liquid/moisture like water, heavy sweat, perfume, chemicals, lotions, etc. Moisture is the main factor that speeds up the tarnishing process.
- Store in a zip lock bag or a box when not in use.
- Clean with a dry soft cotton cloth only.
- Handle gently to avoid scratches/dents/damages.
How Long Does Fashion Jewellery Last?
The life of Fashion Jewelry depends on the care taken, the material used, and its plating quality. Fashion Jewelry made in Stainless Steel or Brass and plated in real gold/silver or PVD last the longest. With good plating quality and good care taken, your fashion jewelry can last up to 2 years.
Many of our regular customers who now know how to take good care of jewelry have been using our design for up to 2 years.
How to Clean Fashion Jewellery?
Keep your jewelry away from moisture and harsh heat, and gently clean them with a dry soft cotton cloth only.
How to Keep Fashion Jewellery Safe From Tarnishing?
- Moisture and harsh heat are the main factors that speed up the tarnishing process.
- Keep your jewelry dry and away from harsh heat & moisture.
- Gently wrap your fashion jewelry in a dry soft cotton cloth and then put it in a zip lock bag.